Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Your Pastor Chris Oyakhilome Asks, Why Did Our Lord and Savior Jesus Christ Arrive on Earth When He

{Teaching and learning in the scriptures, are considerably more than academic. It involves being guided by God's principles in relationship to others, along with knowing and responding to God. It calls for the learner to place the Word of God into practice, not only hear it (Jas. 1:22). It calls for hearing a word from your outside and putting it on the interior, so that it can be expressed in our every action. 2:1-7).
All things must be performed unto edifying. Then it shouldn't be done if those present cannot be instructed by what is being done. Just as using the gift of languages (that was spoken in the church to benefit everyone) so it's with prophecy. Those that listen will learn and be comforted.

Stimulate, reinforce, exhort, the outcome of prophecy would be to comfort, encourage, edify and help. These should be the guidelines for prophecy within the New Testament church.
We, in ministry, are given the exclusive duty as believers to build up others. This takes place in several ways as we seek the accurate welfare of others, boost peace and harmony, and walk in love. We speak things which are nice and favorable to the spiritual progress of others, and should prophesy unto the edifying of the church.

Message From Pastor Chris, Jesus Wants an Spiritual Thanksgiving Dinner
He'd just gotten back from your food pantry. A frozen turkey, clarified that he simply liked to eat the meat that was dark was held up by him, and he wondered if we might enjoy the other parts? Taken aback, I said we'd, and he throw against the entire bird into my arms. \Amazing,\ he explained, \ why don't you cook it and simply give me the legs and wings?\ I agreed, and that I encouraged him to eat dinner with us. For different interpretations, we recommend you take a gander at: famous pastor chris. He said yes, took a number of minutes to think over it, and after that returned to his flat.

At that time, we were still having difficulty connecting with our neighbors, the majority of whom were people battling systemic injustices, addiction issues, and generational poverty. This specific neighbor was not chilly but removed. We tried to be bright and friendly -inviting him around giving plates of cookies to him -but the interactions were compelled and our neighbor kept his distance. Visiting famous pastor chris possibly provides suggestions you can tell your dad. Until the morning he showed up using a turkey.
I knew I needed to do it all up: mashed potatoes, green bean casserole, possibly pie. We were smack dab in the midst of a terribly cold, Midwestern winter, and we needed something to boost our spirits. On the day of our religious holiday, the scent of a roasting turkey filled the air, as well as our neighbor showed up right at dinnertime. We ate and laughed and chatted about matters both small (teasing my daughter) and big (our individual religious beliefs). Our flat was in its normal state of disrepair, there have been no ornamentation, and there were only a few side dishes to go around. And the end result was perfect: good food, conversation, and also a chance to widen our friendship, an opportunity to make room for more people at our table.

The social blessings of the meal surprised me as a result of how I understood outreach to the poor-as a kind of charity, not cordiality.
I grew up since it was an opportunity to do some good on the planet, adoring Thanksgiving. I loved going to my church the second or third week in November and helping put together big cardboard boxes stuffed with Stove Top stuffing, carrots, onions, potatoes, cans of cranberry sauce, packages of gravy, store-bought pumpkin pie, and, yes, a frozen turkey. I loved delivering those food cartons all around the town, knocking on doors, carrying the boxes inside, craning to get a glimpse of lives at the edges of my world-people who were in need. I would deliver return home and the boxes, burning inwardly at a good deed done. But there remained in me a nagging sense which I wanted to do more, that a once-a-year peek into these various lives was just inadequate.

Each time I dropped off a Thanksgiving box, the interaction was inconvenient. The individuals were strangers to me, merely names. I anticipated them to be thankful, and that I expected to receive some thanks for m