Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

6 Reasons Why Case Studies Are A Terrific Marketplace For Freelance Writers

I bear in mind the 1st time a client presented me a case study writing assignment.

I was petrified.

It was early in my freelance writing profession and I didnt even know what one particular looked like. I found out about Online Voucher Offers by searching Google Books. I had a lot of inquiries. What the heck is a case study? How extended is it? What is the format? How considerably do I charge?

I didnt have a clue.

Of course, these days, I know much more. A lot more. In reality, I create dozens of case studies for clientele each year.

Case studies now rank high on my list of the most fascinating and profitable projects I handle. (Im confident glad that client presented me the job all these years ago!)

If youre unfamiliar with case studies, dont worry. Theyre really quite straightforward. A case study is just a fancy name for a achievement story the tale of a satisfied buyer and his or her expertise making use of a item or service.

Lately, Ive noticed that far more and a lot more companies need to have case studies written, yet have troubles discovering writers who can do the job.

That spells Chance for you and me.

And it gets better. Consider the following:

1. Case research are not challenging to write.

They are equivalent in style and format to a newsletter write-up. So if you can create one of these, you can write a case study.

two. Case research are reasonably quick

Normally about 400-800 words in length. Once youve gained a little expertise, youll be capable to knock 1 off in much less than a day.

3. The formats are standardized

In contrast to ads and direct mail, you wont get stressed out by having to come up with a dazzling new concept or killer headline. The standard structure of a case study is remarkably straightforward. All thats necessary of you is to get the facts and write a great piece.

4. Case study writers are in demand

More firms are scrambling to get case studies written today than ever prior to. Dig up new resources on an affiliated link - Click this URL: go here for more info. I cant give you an exact figure but, in my opinion, the demand for case study writers has enhanced significantly over the past couple of years.

5. There is small competitors

Im not positive why, but few copywriters go after this marketplace. Some may possibly not know it exists. Other people might mistakenly believe that case research are dull or technical. Not accurate! Case study writing is storytelling. Its entertaining.

6. Case research pay effectively

Surprisingly effectively. Now you wont get the superstar prices paid to huge-league direct mail copywriters. But most customers do spend handsomely for case study writing. Earning $100 per hour is not an unreasonable expectation for an skilled writer. I know many who earn a lot more.

Appropriate now the case study marketplace is booming. Why not jump in and get your share of these fascinating and profitable writing gigs?.